GoldMine Premium, an award winning CRM solution.
Proven and easy to use, GoldMine allows you to focus on building long-lasting customer relationships
GoldMine Premium Edition is a CRM system that supports all your sales, marketing and customer service business needs through powerful customer relationship management features, including relationship management, marketing automation, sales force automation, and customer service and support administration.
New to GoldMine Premium? Check out our Getting Started With GoldMine information page.
What is CRM? Customer relationship management—often called CRM, CRM system, or CRM software—is a business solution that helps companies improve marketing, sales, and service engagement with their customers to drive organizational efficiency, while helping to improve customer experience.
What can CRM do for your organization? CRM can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer relationships and satisfaction across all interactions—marketing, sales, and customer service. CRM solutions can deliver return on investment (ROI) through marketing automation, customer service, and sales force automation.
We offer sync and mobile access apps that enable you to manage your customer information on your mobile devices, we also have several add-on tools that integrate and manage data, reporting and analysis tools to help you make better decisions. Check out some of our Email Marketing tools for GoldMine. We even allow you to download campaign data from Constant Contact directly into your Goldmine CRM application out of the box.
GoldMine Premium Edition features are developed to help you better manage your business information needs with a complete set of visual dashboards across all CRM functionality. GMPE has pre-built dashboard parts for marketing automation, sales force automation and customer service business processes, and, clients have the ability to configure their own dashboard parts that match their specific CRM procedures.
GoldMine also supports robust integration into the worlds most commonly used activity and email management tool, Microsoft Outlook. Now, GoldMine users can visually analyze the state of their business for better decision making in addition to improved client relationship tracking and user productivity.
GoldMine Premium Edition will positively impact your productivity, customer relationship capabilities, and will continue to help you better manage your sales, marketing, and customer service efforts.
- All in one CRM for contact management, sales, marketing, and customer service:
- Powerful Windows Client and Mobile access
- Install yourself or use certified consultants for custom needs
- Works with other products you use like MS Office and Constant Contact
- Add-Ons to include specialized functionality
- Free online training videos
Same product, two deployment choices –
Buy it/Own it – GoldMine Premium Edition
- Lowest cost over over time
- Shared licenses allows all employees access
- Request a Quote
Monthly Subscription/Cloud Hosting – GoldMine Cloud
- Less infrastructure cost
- Great for start ups and organizations without a server or dedicated IT staff
- Learn more
- We were pioneers in CRM and have been CRM experts for over 25 years.
- Over 2 million licenses shipped
- In use at small and large companies of all industry types
- Worldwide network of affordable partners to help you set up or customize
- Runs on servers you already own for the most affordable option
- Works with Office, SQL server, Outlook, Office 365
- Support for Windows 10, 8, and 7
- Mobile Access from anywhere on smart phones, tablets, PCs and even Apple computers
- Own your license and installation or go with a monthly subscription
- Shared, concurrent users – easy and affordable for everyone to use Windows client provides all functionality and the Web client provides an easy way to manage basic CRM functions
- Shared database to store information about prospects, customers, and third parties
- Eliminate duplicate entries
- Add custom fields
- Use predefined industry templates
- Use security features to manage sensitive information
- Click on any field to get a fast search
- Search capabilities to find what you need
- Filter to create segmented lists
- Schedule calls, appointments, to-dos and tasks
- Complete activities and add notes and reporting codes for tracking
- View pending activities and filter by date or activity
- Link all inbound and outbound emails using GoldMine email client or Outlook
- Document Center to merge contacts in email or Word
- Create and link documents – store locally or in your cloud storage
- Contact information and activities are accessible anywhere with an internet connection
- Search database with keywords
- View Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn pages for contacts
- Auto link to Google maps, company, and search for info on a contact
- Link contacts from same company together in relationship tree
- Click to dial capability with GoldMine’s built in Softphone (SIP compliant)
FOR SALES & MARKETING
- Use filtering to prepare segmented lists – create groups of contacts for easy access
- Download Constant Contact campaign stats and individual responses to your emails (requires a constant Contact account)
- Import leads from your website
- Assign to sales rep by territory using Automated Processes
- Create simple sales forecasts
- Use Opportunities to manage more complex sales
- Use Campaign Manager to import leads files and assign follow ups
- Literature fulfillment center to ship brochures, samples, catalogs
- Built-in telescripts to train your team
FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Automate your customer service team with Case Management to track post sale interactions
- Link to contact so there is a record of all interactions that can be seen by sales and support teams
- Assign follow up tasks
- Use dashboard to get reports on cases
- Use included Knowledge Base to find answers to common questions
- See your teams scheduled and completed activities
- Track quotas and progress
- Use over 200 included reports for common information
- Use industry standard tools like SQL reporting services or popular add-ons
- Create integrated quotes with industry leading add-on QuoteWerks
- Set security read/write/audit by field and for user groups
- Automated processes for work flow
- Audit trails of user changes including logging of key field changes
- Integrate to other applications to view customer information from websites and local database applications
- Import and export tools
- Add-on integrations for QuickBooks and Addon software ERP
- Advanced field level synchronization to provide offline access remotely
FROM THE PUBLISHER/MANUFACTURER
- Annual Support for software updates and technical support by telephone, email, and self-service portal
- Product add-ons for quoting, reporting, finance and more
- Over 250 free training videos
- GoldMine Community to interact with other users and experts
- Fee based training options
- A worldwide network of CRM experts that sell and service GoldMine
- Works with latest version of Windows, iOS and Android
Schedule all types of contact interactions, such as calls, meetings, appointments, follow up’s and requests. View activities via the group calendar or interactive list. Integrated with MS Outlook for mail, contacts and calendar.
Schedule follow-up tasks, track customer information. Powerful forecast, quota assignment and opportunity tracking capabililties for solid sales analysis.
Customer Service Tracking
Customer service center functionality which enables tracking, resolution, and reporting of service cases. Provide real-time service requests.
Import leads from a variety of different file formats. Assign source codes to each lead to segment your database. Lead analysis allows users to easily view lead characteristics, such as conversion ratios, lead profits, and campaign performance.
Pre-built dashboards for marketing, sales opportunities, activity analysis, and customer service. Ability to configure your own dashboards. Customizable knowledge base.
Customized marketing campaigns. Integration with Constant Contact email. Target the right contacts for each customized marketing campaign.
Get To Know GoldMine
GoldMine’s robust capabilities and high ease-of-use deliver rapid time to benefit and return on investment. With GoldMine, you’ll improve effectiveness, accelerating your goal achievement up to 15%, boost productivity up to 10%, increase the number of deals you close by up to 16% and retain 50% more of your customers over a five-year period.
View a list of all the GoldMine software suite of products.
Check out our Getting Started with GoldMine page.
Why Choose GoldMine?
|What’s Different About GoldMine?||
|Concurrent Pricing – Buy only the number of licenses needed to support the maximum number of users that will be on at one time||Yes||Named licenses only meaning you need a license for each user who accesses the system|
|Universal Search – Find that piece of critical information no matter where you stored it in GM, including linked and not linked documents across network drives||Yes||Search limited to fields within the application|
|Customer Service – Customer Service, Knowledge Management and the ability to log tickets 24/7||Yes||Typically there is an additional charge for Customer Service, Knowledge Management, and self service|
|Interactive Drill-Down Dashboards – You can view the data that is behind any graph to get better insight to make better business decisions||Yes||Many solutions have static dashboards with no drill-down, or you need to buy an additional tool|
|All the features you need – Marketing, sales, customer service and reporting||Yes||Other competitors often charge for individual modules|
New Email Link for Outlook
GoldMine Web: My Pending Emails (desktop view)
GoldMine Web: My Pending Emails (mobile view)
Please review the Release Notes for a look at What’s New and What’s Fixed in recent builds of GoldMine. You can also request a demonstration of the most current release/version of GoldMine.
GoldMine Premium Edition System Requirements
These system requirements are supplied by the manufacturer via their GoldMine Installation Guide. Please note that requirements may vary by implementation type and size of implementation. Contact First Direct Corp. for more information.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows 2012 / 2012 R2 Essentials
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016/Essentials
Hardware: (minimum)| (recommended)
RAM – 4GB | 8GB
HDD – 250MB | 2GB
CPU/Processor – (Intel or AMD) 2GHz | Fastest available
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows 10
2 GB RAM or more recommended
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
Microsoft Office (32-bit version only):
Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, Office 365 (desktop supp.)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Word, Excel, and Outlook 2010
- Word, Excel, and Outlook 2013
- Word, Excel, and Outlook 2016
- Word, Excel, Outlook Office 365 (desktop supp.)
- 64 bit versions of Microsoft Office ARE NOT supported.
- Some 3rd party applications that also integrate with Microsoft Office may interfere with GoldMine’s office plugins/integration.
Additional Server System Requirements
■ SCSI or Ultra DMA Enhanced IDE hard drives: RAID Array or mirrored (recommended).
■ 1GB/100 MBps network connection (recommended).
Server Memory Requirements
NOTE: The following table lists recommended RAM allocations. Your actual RAM requirement can vary depending on other Performance Considerations. Insufficient RAM might cause you machine to process data more slowly.
Database Size Minimum RAM Allocation
50 MB 128 MB
100 MB 256 MB
500 MB < 2 GB 512 MB
2–5 GB 1 GB
5–12 GB 2 GB
12+ GB 3 GB
NOTE: You might also need to increase your RAM allocation when using Universal Search and Full Text Search in GoldMine.
The amount of RAM you have in your Server and the CPU speed requirements vary depending upon your database size and these factors:
NOTE: These factors are in addition to the database size and RAM recommendation listed in the table for Server Memory Requirements. For example, if you have a 2 GB mailbox database table, you would need to increase the RAM to match the recommendations accordingly.
■ Number of items in the database:
○ Contact Records(1 KB each)
○ Detail Records(2 KB each)
○ History Records(1 KB each)
○ User-defined fields
■ Number of simultaneous users on the network
■ Database size
■ Mailbox records (often the largest table and most used)
Request a Quote
Please submit your information below to request a quote for GoldMine pricing.