Shop rates, ship and track. Integrated with over 60 systems.
Print FedEx, UPS, US Postal and other shipping labels.
ShipRush Web features:
- Automatically import orders from over 60 carts and systems: eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, Salesforce.com and more
- Print shipping labels for FedEx, UPS, USPS, and other major US and global carriers
- Switch between Parcel, Freight & LTL Shipping on the fly – no extra programs needed
- Get discount postage, up to 60% off base USPS rates, and FedEx savings up to 21%
- Compare carrier rates side-by-side in real time to get the best rates every time. (We’re the only solution that really does this!)
- Fast, accurate, automatic label printing from anywhere
- NEW: Create your own shipping automation rules to streamline your operations even further
- Works with Mac, PC, Tablet and Chrome OS
- Set up in less than 20 minutes. No IT person needed!
- ShipRush pricing is only $29.95 per month for up to 3 users. (Talk to us about how you might get this waived.)
- 60 day free trial
- World class support
- More Features
How Shiprush works for you:
1. Download online orders automatically
- Automatically download pending (unshipped) orders from your web store and e-commerce systems.
- See everything about every order in one place.
2. Compare shipping costs and choose the best shipping method
- Compare up-to-the-minute rate estimates and delivery times for all your carriers, side-by-side, and select the best carrier for each shipment. Only we offer this!
- Print domestic and international labels, packing lists, and customs documents. No more time wasted cutting and pasting.
- NEW: Set up automated rules to streamline your operations.
3. Automatically send shipping confirmation emails and tracking info
- Automatically email your customers with shipping and tracking information.
- Automatically update every order in your web store and e-commerce system with tracking information and shipped status.
- Track shipment history.
We partner with 60+ eCommerce systems and other systems.
ShipRush Web easily integrates directly with over 60 of the best e-commerce, payment and accounting systems, including Amazon, Bigcommerce, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com and more. A quick ShipRush setup wizard for most systems gets you shipping in minutes.
Ship anywhere. Get your best rates.
Ship with one or many carrier accounts. Print shipping labels and documents for FedEx, UPS, USPS, and other major US and global carriers. Seamlessly switch between carrier accounts. Rate shop side-by-side. Use your FedEx, UPS and USPS discounts, or take advantage of our discount programs.
ShipRush Web streamlines shipping processes for small- and medium-sized e-commerce ventures so you can better serve your customers and spend more time growing your business.
Serve your customers better
- Get their orders out faster
- Deliver virtually anywhere in the the world
- Notify them automatically via email
- See their complete history in one place
Automatically download your e-commerce orders in one place
- We integrate with 60+ e-commerce marketplaces and carts, including Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more
- We also partner with Excel, SalesForce, and a host of CRM and accounting integrations
Ship virtually anywhere in the world
- We integrate with major US and global carriers, including FedEx, FedEx Freight, Pitney Bowes ClearPath, UPS, USPS, Worldwide Express and more
- Switch between Parcel, Freight & LTL Shipping on the fly
- We support special instructions such as returns, adult signer, and delivery windows
Rate shop in real time
- Our rate dashboard compares carrier rates and delivery options side-by-side in real time to get the best rates every time
- We’re the only solution that enables rate shopping from a single dashboard. Others make you look at all your carrier accounts separately, which is time consuming and can lead to errors.
- Get discount postage up to 60% off base USPS rates and FedEx savings up to 21%.
- Also use your existing FedEx and UPS discounts.
Fast, accurate, automatic label printing
- No copy/paste or export/import required
- Print up to 500 labels a day (talk to us if you want to print more)
- Print labels for FedEx, USPS, UPS, Pitney Bowes, World Wide Express and other carriers
- Print domestic and international labels, packing lists, and customs documents
- Print remotely to any designated printer
- Supports drop shipping and remote site shipping
- Works with laser, thermal, and other printers, or save as PDF to print elsewhere
Automatically customize shipments based on rules you create
Automatically customize shipments based on standing instructions (rules) you create. Some examples of automation rules include:
- “Rate shop these three carriers and ship using the cheapest service”
- “Rate shop these three carriers and ship using the cheapest service that gets it there within 3 days”
- “If SKU starts with WIDGET, set the weight to 4 pounds and box size to 12 x 8 x 10”
- “After setting dimensions based on SKU and making other decisions based on destination, just ship it and be done!”
- “If this is going to the office, don’t let my boss see it.” (Just kidding.)
Control shipping processes from one centralized dashboard
- Track shipment history
- View complete history reports for a single customer or for all customers
- Advanced shipment search and reporting
- Reprint options
- No need to go into each of your e-commerce or carrier accounts to see what’s going on with shipping; everything is online in our cloud-based shipment history database
Supported on a variety of platforms
- Works with Mac, PC, tablets, and Chrome OS
- Uses your standard web browser
- Works with smartphones that use Firefox or Chrome
Setup in less than 20 minutes. No IT person needed!
- Just complete a quick wizard for each web store or e-commerce account and carrier.
- Call us if you have any questions or issues
Customer support on your terms
- Phone support M-F from 8:30 to 5:00pm Pacific time
- Live chat support M-F from 5:00am to 5:00pm Pacific time
- Email and forum support
- We always welcome your feedback!
- $29.95 per month for up to 3 users
- FedEx can often pay your ShipRush (and UPS is in the works). Contact us to learn more.
- 60-day free trial
Request More Info
Request More Info