$190.00 per attendee (Total for both sessions)
For Session 2 Date and Time information please visit the Session 2 Event Registration Page. There is no need to register for both sessions.
Learn How to Build GoldMine Automated Processes
Join Bob Ritter, President of First Direct Corp., for a live interactive workshop (2 sessions – 2 hours each). Both sessions are web-based for the visual portion with a two-way conference call for the audio portion — so you can participate from your own computer.
We will create five actual GoldMine Automated Processes (AP’s) based on real-life scenarios during this workshop. See step-by-step “how to do it” with explanations each step along the way. This is a great way to prepare yourself for doing your own in-house Automated Processes. A small class (maximum of 10 participants) will allow plenty of opportunities for Q&A. (Questions are encouraged!)
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Increase sales and marketing productivity
- Be more responsive to leads from the web, trade shows
- Stay in-touch with accounts to maintain loyalty
- Cross sell to existing accounts
The possibilities with Automated Processes are tremendous!
Bob Ritter, past “GoldMine Trainer of the Year”, has been called a “Marketing Machine”. He has taught Direct Marketing to advertising majors at Marist College for nearly 10 years and has written numerous articles related to this subject. He built his business into the #1 dealer of GoldMine and QuoteWerks software in the USA and Canada, and leading reseller for many other products as well, by making strong use of the proven marketing principles. See how you can put these to use in this GoldMine Automated Processes Workshop!
- Must be an experienced GoldMine user running GoldMine 6.x or higher
- Must be familiar with GoldMine email & letter templates and filters
- Must be familiar with general sales and marketing concepts and procedures