GoldMine Add-ons >> Attach Plus
Attach Plus™ dramatically improves the way
businesses send e-mail attachments by reducing the time and
complexity it takes to PDF, ZIP and password protect attachments. View Brochure.pdf
generating and attaching a PDF or ZIP file take longer than it
really should? How are you currently ensuring confidential e-mail
attachments you send to customers are password protected? Have you
ever sent a sensitive attachment to the wrong recipient by mistake?
Document Management: Attach Plus works with most major document management systems by
right clicking, "E-mail" or the Print command.
Attach Plus was
designed to answer these questions by exceeding the security
requirements of financial advisors who regularly send sensitive
personal and financial information as e-mail attachments to their
clients. Now, Attach Plus can be used by anyone wanting the same
level of security, speed and ease-of-use to attach encrypted PDF or
ZIP files to e-mail.
Attach Plus adds
a button to your e-mail application's "Select Files" dialog window.
From the "Select Files" window you can attach the file "as-is",
convert it to an Adobe Acrobat PDF or compress it into a ZIP file.
On the same screen you can secure the file by selecting a password
and choosing only the pages you want and attach. It's that easy,
efficient and secure!
You can even use the Attach Plus print
driver to e-mail PDF snapshots from any application that has print
capability. View Attach Plus Workflow Diagram.pdf
PDF - security made easy
- More control with Sender & Recipient Passwords
- Restricted PDF - Restricts print, copy, paste and more...
- Merge PDF - Combine documents to one PDF with customized
- Convert to PDF or work with existing PDF
- 128-bit Encryption
- Fast Password Protect
- PDF specific pages
- Attach password-protected PDFs in 6 clicks, instead of 17 with
- See the Encryption
and Password Protection white paper
PRINT TO ATTACH PLUS & E-MAIL
- Print to PDF and Attach - Automatically
converts the document to an encrypted PDF then attaches to a new
or existing e-mail. The PDF is saved in the Sent Mail folder of
your e-mail program.
- Print to PDF, Save and Attach - Automatically
converts the document to an encrypted PDF, saves PDF to your
system, then opens a new or existing e-mail. The PDF is saved in a
folder and in the Sent Mail folder of your e-mail program.
- Merge PDF - Combine documents from multiple
applications with the 'Merge' feature to create one PDF
FILE->SEND TO->MAIL RECIPIENT-
attaching made easy
- Attach Plus allows you to send files as attachments from Word,
Excel and other MAPI compliant programs to an e-mail in progress
- File->Send To from an open file or Right
Click->Send To->Mail Recipient from an unopened file
ZIP - security made easy
- Compress e-mail Attachments – reduce file size
- 256-bit Encryption
- Fast Password Protect
- Combine documents into one .zip file
SHORTCUT - collaborate & leverage existing
- Attach a File as network 'Shortcut'
- Attach a Folder as network 'Shortcut'
- Convert and save PDF to secure network folder
Have you ever wanted to send more than one attachment in an
e-mail, but from different software applications? Attach Plus
integrates into any MAPI compliant application (such as Microsoft
Office, Word Perfect, or most Windows applications) that provide the
option to select “File->Send To-> Mail Recipient” from the
You can also right click on any file in Windows Explorer and
choose File->Send To Mail Recipient. Attach Plus then allows you
to attach (or convert, then attach!) the file to a pre-existing
email message (you can also create a new email message if you
prefer). See MAPI document
Satisfied customers can't believe they ever got by without Attach
Plus. Go ahead and give Attach Plus a try today with our 30-day free trial.
- Secure and Compress attachments
- Easy and fast
- Ensure your client's privacy
- Outlook 2000, 2002(XP), 2003 and 2007
- Outlook Express 6
- Windows Mail
- Groupwise 6 and above
- ACT! 6 e-mail
- Goldmine 5 and above
- Eudora 6 and above
- Yahoo! Mail*
- Lotus Notes 6 and above*
- Netscape 7 and above*
- CRM systems using Outlook for email