Home >> GoldMine
Add-ons >> IntelliClick
There are thousands of e-mail marketing tools out there, but they all fail in one fundamental way - they're not linked to your internal sales process or your CRM database. They allow you to create an e-mail and send to your uploaded contact list and then you can view some fancy reports about who opened, unsubscribed and clicked on a link, and who bounced, but that's about it. If this sounds like how your organization is sending emails today, IntelliClick for GoldMine offers a better way to do Email Marketing.
IntelliClick is different from all other types of e-mail marketing systems. IntelliClick is a GoldMine add-on tool that allows personalized email campaigns to be created, sent and tracked directly from within your GoldMine.
- It's integrated into your CRM system. Information about the responses to your e-mail campaigns is stored and visible against the customer record where everyone can see it. No need to log onto some web site somewhere or run some kind of report to see who clicked on what. It's in your CRM system.
- Track e-mail opens. IntelliClick can track when your e-mail is opened or read by the customer. Literally within 10 seconds, that information appears in your CRM system and an optional e-mail, or pop up alarm in your CRM system can be defined to alert you and your staff.
- Track 'Click Throughs'. Tracks when a customer clicks on a link or image and is taken to a page on your web site. Again, an optional e-mail, or pop up alarm in your CRM system can be defined to alert you and your staff.
- Track Web Site Visits. A very powerful part of IntelliClick. Allows you to track visitor behaviour to your web site beyond the original e-mail. Maybe many weeks or months after the original e-mail was sent, your customer suddenly decides to visit your web site. With IntelliClick you can track what pages they visit, the duration of the visit and the last page they saw. Again an alert can be setup automatically and instantly when a customer visits your site. Many people use Google Analytics, but this is better because you know exactly who is visiting your site, and can take action right away.
- Track Unsubscribes. Provide one simple link in your e-mail (or button) to allow a customer to be removed from your mailing list. This will automatically update their record in GoldMine and IntelliClick will prevent you from sending future e-mails to them. What's more, the flagging is done at an e-mail address level, not an organisation level. Let's say you are dealing with 10 people in a company and one of them unsubscribes. IntelliClick will still allow you to send e-mails to the other 9.
- Track Bouncebacks. You'll never have a 100% accurate e-mail list. Inevitably, some e-mails will be returned to you as a 'bounce', and there will be several reasons why the e-mail did not get through - bad syntax in the e-mail address, person no longer works there, company has gone bust, etc. IntelliClick allows you to setup different rules based on the different types of bounces. Records are automatically updated in your CRM system - e.g. flag the record to prevent further e-mails being sent (you must not send e-mails out to duff e-mail addresses) or automatically schedule a call for a salesperson to ring them and check their addresses.
- Provide a Call Me Now Button. A great CALL TO ACTION to prompt the customer for a call back to them. Again it will pop up an alarm in GoldMine within 20 seconds indicating the person requested a call back.
- Track 'Forward to a Friend'. IntelliClick can create for you a single link in your e-mail to 'recommend a friend'. When your customer clicks this link, they are asked for their associate's Name and E-mail address. These are automatically transferred to your CRM or GoldMine database, to create a new record for them and a follow up call created for a salesperson.
- A One Click Event Registration. Do you run events or seminars? Give the customer just one link for them to register. No need to take them to a complicated form asking for their details again! The customer automatically gets a confirmation e-mail and their registration is recorded in your database for follow up.
- A One Click Literature Download. Allow customers to download documents or more information. When a customer clicks on the link, they get the file requested and again recorded in your CRM database for follow up.
- Sample HTML E-mail templates. Have you ever struggled trying to create a professional looking e-mail? IntelliClick is supplied with a vast library of sample email templates for all different types of mailings, one column, two column, three column etc...
- E-mail sending service included (SMTP Relay). Sending high volumes of e-mails directly from your CRM system and your own e-mail server could get your company 'blacklisted' and identified as a spammer. With IntelliClick, e-mails are sent through someone else's server not yours. The e-mails STILL appear to the customer that they have come from you. When the customer replies to the e-mail it goes to you. But the main benefit is there is no danger of being blacklisted on sending high volumes of emails. You can also access your SMTP relay usage (the sending of e-mails) and bounce statistics with detailed charts and data downloads.
- Full Campaign Reporting. We include 6 reports to see what your most successful campaigns are, your top pages on your web site and which customers have been most active or have show the most interest. Remember everything is tracked in your CRM database so it can all be accessed via a report or SQL Query. We also provide some SQL Queries for listing unsubscribes, campaign activity, etc etc. In addition we also have an interactive GoldMine Dashboard that returns campaign tracking results. (see image below)
- Pricing is tied to results tracked in your CRM database as opposed to the more common way of pricing, which is based on volume of e-mail sent. IntelliClick is a more affordable solution but with more functionality and easier to budget your costs.
- IntelliClick is easy to use and e-mails can be sent by non marketing users once the e-mail template has been setup. IntelliClick is equally suitable for low volume e-mails, even sending and tracking a single e-mail.